Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The future of my stomach


Believe it or not...this is the future of my stomach. it currently hurts so much that i can hardly bend over to barf over the current 9:06pm results of the presidential election. i did the TOTR ab class yesterday evening, thanks K. my abs hurt so good. i swear when i get back from my vaca, i will become solid in every way. seriously.
so today was interesting, i went to starbucks and forgot to ask for my free coffee. then i figured out that there was a nail (like the kind you build things with) in my right front tire. got to work to a very turmoiled audit room. had a california pizza kitchen pizza for lunch which will stop when i get back from my vacation. left work a little early (its ok i worked while i was in Florida) to get teh nail removed from my right front tire, and then....i went to lululemon cause i got a gift certificate from there for my bday...yea little did i know that i would spend some extra dollars there....
good news though, my aunt set up the vacation within the vacation that i am going on with my cousins...so totally pumped!!! i cant wait!
Today's workout
sleep in....it wasnt supposed to be that way.....

4 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

Um. I do not remember granting you the rights to use a picture of me. It's gonna cost you.

Augie said...

damn. i thought you wouldnt find out! thats why i cut your head off.

KCWoodhead said...

My butt hurts worse than my abs this time. Sitting down and standing up aren't going so well. And my damn obliques!!! I can't move side to side either.

I mean, she looks so innocent and then bam! you can't move for days.

June said...

My next life....