Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Friend Gregory

I found this today...i dont know why it popped into my head. For those of you that have no idea what this is...it is my first grade textbook. It was awesome. Its the only book title i remember. Guess it has to do with all the excitement of being a first grader.
On another note, i busted my a$$ at work today. Which means that i did not leave at 530. It means i left 40 minutes ago, and fortunately beat the massive storm! This means that i did not, once again, make it to the Y. BUT i did get up this morning for my run workout.
Oh funny thing happened at work. Turns out that my friend was looking at some pictures at work of this lady's daughter's wedding...well it just so happened that her daughter married my ex that left my heart in shambles. Over it now, but wow...small world.
Today's workout:
Hills - Spots
24 minute continuous. Made it through 4.75 loops of the course.
Temperature: 69 degrees

No comments: