Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some girls have all the luck!

sooooooooooo....its really great when your staff, gets a call in the middle of the afternoon. The call goes something like this..

Hi!
How are you?
Good.
Just working.
No, no, its ok. I can talk. Whats going on?
really?
Are you serious?
Oh My Gawd.
Yea, well i mean i have to ask my senior, but yea!

You guessed it, it got my attention when she said, i have to ask my senior. so, yes. she got an invitation to go to Ireland.........FRIDAY. As in two days from now. yep. Ireland, like the country that shares the island with England. Yep. and to make things even better, all expenses paid. Oh, and first class airfare.
Catch is.....i have to approve.
I am such a bitch.


No I am not. She is packing her bags.
Thursday is boss's day.

2 comments:

June said...

She better come with something real good Thursday...or stay home!

sassy stephanie said...

You are little. Stuff yourself in her suitcase.